Sunday, January 13, 2008

January Is For Beats: Baobob Productions...

So, I couldn't find what I had initially intended to put up. However, as I went looking through boxes and crates I found a CD of beats I had put together in 96. It was all done on my trusty ASR-10 and was just before I really started chopping breaks up so beat wise it's pretty basic. It was mixed with a bunch of vocal samples from my favorite anime but that version is long gone. I was pretty excited to find this. It's kind of like looking in an old journal. I never really did anything with them so I figured I might as well let someone hear them. You got stuck with it. I had some cover art for it but that's long gone too. In other news: it looks like I'll have a snow day tomorrow so I'll make a proper post then.
Pace.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker