Sunday, August 26, 2007

A few things...

So Curtis Jackson says he'll stop making records if Kanye out sells him. I beg everyone to buy Kanye's record. And then burn it. Or you can return it. It's my plan. Second, I go back to work tomorrow. I'm not sure how this will affect postings but I will be curled in a ball weeping for at least two days in shock. I'm also finishing up the H&I episode. Finally, I thought I'd drop this beautiful example of why I don't really like blonds and why I don't really like pageants except for the Miss Nude USA pageant.

4 comments:

soulbrotha said...

oh. my. god.

Eric said...

hahahahahah! Damn, that beatch is STOOOPID....she'd still get the diznils though!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!!

Nice Blog!

Anonymous said...

that is classic. thanks for adding humour to my day! ted

eXTReMe Tracker